Driven by a basic belief that its products must make friends not just consumers, Goldline has initiated a major exercise in consumer education. The company’s trained executives maintian a direct interface with consumers, educating them about the product quality, convenience and maintenance.GoldLine also believes that consumers must get the best out of its products. Hence it has evolved a set of consumer guidelines. These guidelines, when followed, ensure optimum and trouble-free performance of ceramix products for years to come.
The GuideLines are :
- Keep the number of bends in the pipelines to a minimum and make it travel straight and vertical as far as possible. More than required number of bends throttle the pressure of water.
- All the supply lines must have vent pipes.These vent pipes help in removing air-locking in the water supply to give a smooth flow of water from the fittings.
- Test the working of all the concealed fittings installed on a high pressure for leakage before plastering or fixing the tiles.
- Clean the aerators provided in the items at regular intervals for a perfect foam flow of water from the fittings.
- Place the outlet point in the overhead tank at least 25cm above the ground level of the tank. This prevents the flow of foreign particles, send etc. , along with water supply into the fittings and thereby preventing the possible damage to the working parts. Clean the tank thoroughly before the supply starts. It is suggested that the overhead tank must be cleaned at regular interval to avoid deposition of foreign particles.
- Clean the fittings regularly with normal soap or chalk powder to remove scaling/ stains. Do not use strong detergents as this may cause damage to the chromium finish provided in all GoldLine products.
- Do not use harsh cleaning agents containing abrasives and acids, instead use a soft sponge or wet cloth with soapy water/diluted vinegar to product the color coated finish.
- To protect the fine finish of fittings from dirt stains and other damages, cover them with cloth / polypack after their installation till they come into actual use.
- Please buy GoldLine products from company’s authorized dealers only to ensure genuine quality material.
- Insist on genuine spares from company’s local service center or its authorized stockiest in case of any repair or replacement.
- Please strictly follow the instructions manual whenever provided for individual items in their packing boxes for their correct installation & maintenance.
- Look for GoldLine seal on all GoldLine products.
- For any type of technical or service assistance, please contact the nearest GoldLine branch office , area representative or dealer.